THE ENVIRONMENT IS FRAGILE, AND WE ALL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO MINIMIZE THE IMPACT:
– The top priority is reducing its production : do not buy disposable products or packagings with many .
– Whenever possible, disable the objects before making them waste : glass jars can be used in the kitchen ……
– Recycle waste :
• I put at your disposal several specific collection containers . These containers are located at the entrance of the camp ( piles reception ) .
– The water is increasingly scarce . Just take a stroll around the county to realize that there are no sources that they flow , not flow down rivers , or often , the fields and the woods are dry .
– Be careful not to splurge and make good use of this resource essential for life is everyone’s responsibility .
– Good practices :
• Open the tap only when you use , always closing it is not necessary , while you cleaning your teeth while in the shower t’ensabones …… do not let the tap .
• Use as necessary ( without excess ) : detergents, soaps, products for chemical toilets …. they always try to be biodegradable .
• Do not pull the drains for the toilets , pads , tampons , baby wipes , sticks to clean ears ….. they can cause jams in the health facilities and hinder the smooth operation of wastewater treatment plants for to purify dirty water and power them back under optimal conditions in nature.
– All energy production generates an impact on the environment : the radioactive waste generated by nuclear , hydroelectric bring about barratges rivers affecting wildlife and landscape, atmospherically contaminated diesel …. If all the energy use of rationally reduce the need to build these facilities .
– Small gestures like turning on the lights when it is not necessary to close the lights of the common facilities ( such as toilets , games room …. when I do not use them) or use heating rationally (no need to go short shirt in winter in homes , caravans , bungalows, or … open the windows because we warmed up too much room ) , reducing energy consumption daily .